Being a Partner and its Benefits
Global Forum partners participate in the knowledge sharing and co-generation, research and dissemination components of the Global Forum activities. The benefits of being a Global Forum parnter inlclude, among others, the following:
- Access to a broad network of formal and informal networks of collaboration (World Bank Group, other IFIs and international organizations at global and regional levels, judiciaries, academia, think-tanks, private sector and civil society).
- Access to a wealth of knowledge products developed by the partners, as well as ability to share their knowledge and experiences, and identify pertinent key materials.
- Enhanced ability to communicate (users are able to access, conduct, learn, and share within culturally and linguistically different frameworks).
- Continual educational materials for professionals and students (based on current and state-of- the-art knowledge).
- Researchers and practitioners from every region of the world to be able to learn from the experience and research of international colleagues.
Partners of the Global Forum are composed of International Financial Institutions including the World Bank, international organizations at the global and regional levels, and national development partners, such as governments, judiciaries, academia, think-tanks, associations and civil society organizations, and of members of the private sector.
Where are our Partners
Types of Organizations